Thanks to board member Kent London our Treasurer position has been filled. Kent adds yet another hat to his VHS participation. It is much appreciated Kent!
We are still in search of a Curator. Here is a brief descriptions of the Curator position. If you are interested please contact Jan Clowes by e-mail at VHSpresident@hotmail.com.
• Reports to monthly Board meetings.
• Is responsible for accessioning, storing & displaying of Museum holdings, including documents, photographs, books & three dimensional objects.
• Provides advice to Building and Grounds Director regarding storage and display needs
• Carries out research requested by individuals who contact the museum.
• Using Past Perfect museum software, enters description and photos (if available) of all accessioned items and backs up software regularly.
• Directs volunteers in a variety of tasks including cleaning, accessioning, etc.